Avera Medical Group Urology Mitchell
Comprehensive, Quality Care for All Urology Conditions
You can count on Avera Medical Group Urology Mitchell, and our skilled surgeon, who is an expert in genitourinary care. He fully understands the sensitive and sometimes-challenging needs that accompany this kind of treatment and care.
Urologists treat a wide range of conditions that affect your urinary tract, including organs, like the kidneys and bladder.
Urologic Care, Treatment and Services
Avera’s board-certified urologists provide compassionate care and the attention and confidentiality you deserve when they diagnose and treat many urologic conditions.
Urology can also help when you have injuries or illnesses that affect your ureter, urethra and any part of the male reproductive system.
You will benefit from experienced specialists who collaborate in your care and deliver the advanced medical or surgical services that address your specific urologic issue. You and your doctor can take advantage of a wide range of urology care and treatment options, such as:
- Low testosterone diagnosis and treatment
- Hydrocele diagnosis and treatment
- Voiding difficulty or overactive bladder conditions
- Neurogenic bladder
Procedures Conveniently Located in Our Clinic
We offer a number of procedures you can receive conveniently and safely in our clinical exam rooms and offices. Those procedures include:
- Catheter and suprapubic tube management
- Prostate biopsy
- Prostate volume study
Hospital-Based Surgical Procedures
Our care teams offer many minimally invasive procedures and advanced surgical approaches to address conditions and illnesses that can affect your quality of life. With surgical teams located at Avera Queen of Peace Hospital, we offer many treatment options such as:
- Prostate cancer: cryotherapy, prostatectomy, space oar placement and gold fiducial marker placement
- Bladder care, including the surgical placement of slings, bulking agents and the removal of bladder tumors
- Suprapubic tube placement and meatotomy
- Surgery to treat and remove kidney stones
Avera Medical Group Urology Mitchell is a department of Avera Queen of Peace Hospital.