Avera Morningside Heights Care Center
This site is temporarily closed to visitors to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and protect our residents. Please use alternate ways to talk with your loved ones such as phone, email or video chat.
Avera Morningside Heights Care Center provides quality, compassionate care with an emphasis on enhancing each resident's physical, spiritual, emotional and social well-being in a warm and inviting atmosphere.
A neighborhood concept creates smaller groups of residents. Staff members work consistently in one neighborhood, so residents and caregivers get to know each other well.
Residents are actively involved in all aspects of their daily life – including what meals will be served, and when.
Our 76-bed center features:
- All private rooms, with private in-room bathrooms
- Large, comfortable gathering areas for activities and visits with family
- Private dining room available by reservation for family events
- Free Wi-Fi access
Levels of Care and Services
In addition to traditional long-term care skilled nursing services, we offer the following services:
- Transitions short-stay rehabilitation program that helps patients recover after an illness, hospitalization or surgery
- Restorative rehab services and outpatient therapy
- Spiritual care
- Monthly caregiver support group
Work at Avera
Join Avera, the Upper Midwest's health care leader, for an inspiring and exciting career. Search the possibilities below:
Avera also offers many classes for health care professionals and other opportunities for health care professionals, including programs for pharmacy residency, radiologic technology and emergency medical services.