Avera Occupational Medicine Mitchell
60/60 Supervisor Training
If you’re a current client, you can watch our 60/60 Supervisor Training videos online.
First, call 605-995-5701 and ask for the Substance Abuse Coordinator who’ll provide your password for the login.
Count on the dedicated business health care professionals at Avera Occupational Medicine Mitchell in Mitchell, SD, to help keep your workplace safe and productive.
Comprehensive Business Health Services
No matter the size or location of your business, you can partner with Avera Occupational Medicine Mitchell to develop a customized health program with services such as:
- Care coordination
- Disability ratings
- Health and wellness services including education, screenings and programs
- Injury prevention
- Job safety training
- National certified Department of Transportation (DOT) medical examiners for DOT physicals
- Medical treatment for work-related injuries and illness
- Onsite audio testing and nursing services
- Physical exams
- Rehabilitation services
- Second opinions
- Specialty exams including fit for duty and independent medical exams
- Substance abuse program
Business Health Expertise
When you partner with Avera Occupational Medicine Mitchell, you can work with a wide variety of occupational medicine experts including board-certified physicians, medical examiners, nationally certified DOT medical examiners, a civil surgeon for immigration physicals, a certified aviation medical examiner, registered nurses, ergonomics analysts, a WorkWell trained therapist, Council for Accreditation in Occupational Hearing Conservation (COHC) certified hearing conservational specialists, National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)-trained spirometry technicians, breath alcohol technicians, and professional DOT specimen collectors.
Take advantage of convenient, onsite services that can be scheduled during your hours of operation. Avera Occupational Medicine Mitchell is the only occupational medicine provider in the region to offer onsite audio testing and nursing services. Additional onsite services include:
- Employee and supervisor education including CPR, emergency response and first aid training
- Ergonomic consultations
- Functional job analysis
- Health and wellness screenings
- Hearing conservation with a COHC certified hearing conservational specialist
- Occupational medicine consultation
- Respiratory protection with a NIOSH-trained spirometry technician
- Safety and compliance programs
- Substance abuse screening
Certified DOT Physicals
If your company is in need of DOT commercial driver’s license (CDL) physicals, trust our nationally certified medical examiners to fully understand and comply with DOT medical exam standards. Find out more about these physicals.
To learn more, call 605-995-5701 or email OccMedMitchell@avera.org.