Keeping You Moving
If you or a loved one experiences an orthopedic injury, disorder or traumatic experience, look to Avera Orthopedics in Brookings, SD, to provide the expert orthopedic care and surgery you need.
Specialized Care for Bones, Muscles & Joints
When you choose Avera Orthopedics, you’ll benefit from access to the specialized care you need. We offer general adult, pediatric and geriatric orthopedics and treat conditions including:
- Fracture care and joint dislocation
- Osteoarthritis of the hands, feet, hips and knees, often associated with aging
- Sports injuries in adults and children
- Total joint replacement and reconstruction
- Traumatic injuries
- Work-related or occupational injuries
If you or a loved one experiences an injury related to athletics or physical activity, take advantage of our specialized sports medicine services including:
- Clinical evaluation and diagnosis
- Intervention of emergency, acute and chronic conditions related to sports injuries
- Physical therapy, athletic training, bracing and casting, conservative approaches and surgery
You’ll find the support you need to reach your goals through our collaborative approach. We can partner with athletic trainers and physical therapists not only to help you heal, but also to prevent injury and enhance performance.