Orthopedic Care for Every Body
If you or a loved one experiences an orthopedic injury, disorder or traumatic experience, look to Avera Orthopedics in Brookings, SD, to provide expert the orthopedic care and surgery you need.
Expert Care Close to Home
At Avera Orthopedics in Brookings, you’ll find advanced orthopedic and sports medicine services to care for the bone, muscle and joint needs of your entire family, from young children to athletes to older adults.
Our orthopedic team is dedicated to guiding you through diagnosis, treatment and recovery so you can return to the moves that make life worth living.
Specialized Care for Bones, Muscles & Joints
When you choose Avera Orthopedics, you’ll benefit from access to the specialized care you need with our services such as:
- Fracture care and joint dislocation
- General adult, pediatric and geriatric orthopedics
- Osteoarthritis of the hands, feet, hips and knees, often associated with aging
- Sports injuries in adults and children
- Total joint replacement and reconstruction
- Traumatic injuries
- Work-related or occupational injuries
If you or a loved one experiences an injury related to athletics or physical activity, take advantage of our specialized sports medicine services including:
- Clinical evaluation and diagnosis
- Intervention of emergency, acute and chronic conditions related to sports injuries
- Physical therapy, athletic training, bracing and casting, conservative approaches and surgery
You’ll find the support you need to reach your goals through our collaborative approach. We can partner with athletic trainers and physical therapists not only to help you heal, but also to prevent injury and enhance performance.