Make Your Move to Avera Orthopedics
Contact Avera Orthopedics
Receive comprehensive orthopedic and sports medicine care at Avera Orthopedics in Marshall, MN.
Bruce Street Location
Carlson Street Location
When injury or aches and pains keep you from doing things you enjoy, turn to Avera Orthopedics. Avera Orthopedics is a department of Avera Marshall Regional Medical Center.
No matter your age, look to us for orthopedic consultations, treatment and surgery so you can come back even stronger. Avera Orthopedics offers:
- Confidence during surgery that only a full-service hospital can provide
- Innovative techniques for a faster, smoother recovery
- Personal care near home
- Safe, top-quality care from skilled experts
When to Seek Orthopedic Care
When the unexpected happens, you have access to state-of-the-art care right here in Marshall. See our team when you experience:
- Difficulty walking or climbing stairs
- Difficulty using your hand or arm to reach for or carry objects
- Discomfort in daily activities
- Injuries like broken bones, sprained ankles, torn ligament
- Joint pain or stiffness
Comprehensive Orthopedic Care
Our local orthopedic team is dedicated to the prevention of injuries, as well as guiding you through diagnosis, treatment and recovery so you can return to the moves that make life worth living.
Take advantage of our orthopedic services, such as:
- 3-D printing for personalized joint replacements for shoulder and knee
- ACL reconstructive surgery
- Care for shoulder and knee injuries and conditions
- Care for degenerative diseases, such as osteoarthritis
- Care for other conditions or injuries to the bones, joints or soft tissue that require surgery
- Computer-assisted surgery
- Direct anterior approach to hip replacement
- Foot and ankle reconstructive surgery
- Fracture repair
- Hip and knee arthroscopy
- Joint preservation and replacement
- Minimally-invasive hip and knee surgery
- Orthopedic trauma surgery and care
- Partial knee replacements
- Personalized shoulder and knee replacements
- Sports medicine
- Sports-related injuries
- Total and partial joint replacements, including ankle and knee
- Treatment for conditions and injuries of the hands and shoulders
High-Tech Orthopedic Surgery
Before surgery is even considered, we attempt joint-preserving techniques such as medications, injections or physical therapy. However, one size doesn’t fit all, which is why we customize joint replacements for the knee and shoulder. After an MRI captures the joint structure, a 3-D printer creates an exact bone model which is used to plan the surgery. 3-D printing allows for joint replacements that are within an accuracy of 0.5 mm.
The newest techniques in orthopedic surgery allow us to treat patients’ joint pain with even higher precision. New technology allows each surgery to be planned in advance and tailored to the patient. Minimally invasive techniques mean smaller incisions are made during surgery, resulting in a faster patient recovery and smaller scars.
Outreach Services Near You
We also offer our orthopedic services at multiple outreach locations including Granite Falls, Springfield and Tyler.
Every patient attends an all-inclusive seminar before undergoing orthopedic surgery and gains valuable information about what to expect before, during and after surgery; how to prepare; pain management; and follow-up care.
Work at Avera
Join Avera, the Upper Midwest's health care leader, for an inspiring and exciting career. Search the possibilities below:
Avera also offers many classes for health care professionals and other opportunities for health care professionals, including programs for pharmacy residency, radiologic technology and emergency medical services.