Avera St. Benedict Assisted Living
Choosing senior living options is a major family decision. Our emphasis is helping residents remain independent and active by giving them the care and dignity they deserve. Residents participate in family outings, trips and community activities.
Avera St. Benedict Assisted Living has 15 assisted living rooms and 10 residential living rooms; private baths and central whirlpool bath are available. An interior courtyard with patios and gazebo areas offers residents the enjoyment of outdoors in a protected area.
Caring, committed staff provide the comfort and security of a quality life.
- Three well-balanced, home-cooked meals and snack served daily
- Dietitian on staff for special needs
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Whirlpool tub
- Nurse call system staffed 24 hours a day
- Personal car assistance provided
- Medication supervision
- Financial and social services available
- All related services of Avera St. Benedict Health Center are readily available
- Mass and weekly church services in accessible chapel
- Daily devotions
- Social and recreational activities daily
- Gardening area
- Kitchenette for baking projects and entertaining
- Transportation and accessible van available
- Exercise program
- Common area for games, meals, TV and entertainment
- Beauty and barber shop accommodations
- Access available to Wellness Center exercise and water classes, pool lift available
Choose a room that fits your individual needs, from efficiency-size units to those that are spacious enough for two people, with a living room, bedroom and full-size bath.
Heating and air conditioning controls are in each room, with generous storage. Rooms are cable-ready and computer-wired.
Work at Avera
Join Avera, the Upper Midwest's health care leader, for an inspiring and exciting career. Search the possibilities below:
Avera also offers many classes for health care professionals and other opportunities for health care professionals, including programs for pharmacy residency, radiologic technology and emergency medical services.