Avera St. Luke's Business Health
No matter the size of your business, count on Avera St. Luke’s Business Health in Aberdeen, SD, as your link to business health solutions.
Occupational Health & Safety Expertise
By combining the resources of Avera’s regional health care system and the skills of experienced professionals, Avera St. Luke’s Business Health provides a wide variety of high quality occupational health services.
Your business will benefit from:
- Comprehensive follow-up – for you and your employees – after a work-related injury
- Experienced staff who understand worker’s compensation rules and regulations and OSHA recording standards
- One point of contact for quick and efficient responses to all of your business health needs
- Project specialists available to assist you in developing health and wellness programs, compliance education programs and return-to-work strategies for both work and non-work related issues
- Value-added services
Comprehensive Business Health Services
When you partner with Avera St. Luke’s Business Health, our experts will help you find solutions that fit the individual needs of your employees and business.
Take advantage of our services individually or create your own occupational health program. Services include:
- 24/7 injury treatment through Avera St. Luke’s Hospital emergency department
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Health screenings and educational programs
- Injury care for non-life-threatening injuries related to work
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) medical surveillance
- Pre-placement and periodic physicals and screens
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- On-site services
- Wellness services
- Work-related injury care coordination
To get started today, call 605-622-5858.