Bishop Hoch Villa
This site is temporarily closed to visitors to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and protect our residents. Please use alternate ways to talk with your loved ones such as phone, email or video chat.
Congregate and Independent Living
Bishop Hoch Villa consists of six congregate-living apartments available for individuals who are capable of independent living.
In addition, residents at Bishop Hoch Villa can take advantage of these additional services (optional items offered at an additional cost):
- Full kitchens
- Bingo, exercise, Mass and church services and access to other activities offered at Avera Brady Health and Rehab and Avera Brady Assisted Living
- Optional onsite beautician and barber services
- Once-a-week laundry service
- An emergency response system for optimum safety and security
- Once-a-week housekeeping
- Optional meal plans served at Avera Brady Assisted Living
- Optional garages