Contact Four Seasons
Find out more about comfortable and secure independent living at Four Seasons at Hegg Health Center Avera in Rock Valley, IA. Contact us to schedule your personal tour or to learn more.
Home is where the heart is, and at Four Seasons we have a lot of heart. If you have thought of making changes in your life now that you are retired, then come discover the worry-free senior living at Four Seasons. We are committed to creating a comfortable and home-like atmosphere for our home owners and would be proud to give you a tour of our facility.
Four Seasons is a 25-unit independent living facility. Attached to Hegg Health Center Avera, the facility offers convenience in accessing a wide variety of health care services as well as amenities to meet individual needs:
- One hour of housekeeping every week
- Limited maintenance repairs
- Lifeline emergency call system for one
- Social Services
- Use of Hegg Wellness Center
- Water, sewer, and garbage pick-up
- Enclosed walkway to Whispering Heights, Rehabiliation & Wellness Center, hospital and clinic
- Large community/activity room for family gatherings
- Meals can be ordered and delivered from the on-site kitchen
- Lawn care and snow removal
- Garages available for an additional $30-$50 per month
- Whispering Heights beauty/barber shop services
Social activities include Wednesday morning coffees, events, such as bingo, brunch and outings.
Work at Avera
Join Avera, the Upper Midwest's health care leader, for an inspiring and exciting career. Search the possibilities below:
Avera also offers many classes for health care professionals and other opportunities for health care professionals, including programs for pharmacy residency, radiologic technology and emergency medical services.