Avera St. Luke’s Facilities
Avera St. Luke’s delivers top-quality care through multiple facilities.
The main campus of Avera St. Luke’s, 305 S. State St., offers inpatient and outpatient care, plus specialized areas:
- The BirthPlace, comprised of 12 private rooms that surround a central nursery in a family-friendly, spa-like environment with a family-centered approach to childbirth
- Surgical suites and same-day surgery space, with 22 private patient rooms for pre-operative and post-surgery recovery
- Level III Trauma Center and Emergency Department
- Don & Carmen Meyer Center of Excellence, home to Avera Cancer Institute Aberdeen
- Inpatient mental health unit, with specialized care for children, adolescents and adults
- Rehabilitation Center, where you’ll find an inviting Activity/Dining Room, and a transitional apartment that allows patients and their caregivers to explore living skills in a safe environment
- Avera Dakota Medical Square, 815 First Ave. SE, houses business health, internal medicine, podiatry and pain management care
- Avera Mother Joseph Retirement Community, 1002 N. Jay St., provides long-term care, assisted living, supportive care apartments and independent living apartments
- Avera St. Luke's Business Services Center, 524 Camelot Drive
- Avera St. Luke's Healthcare Plaza, 820 First Ave. SE., home to Avera St. Luke’s Imaging Center
- Avera St. Luke's Therapy Center, 805 First Ave. SE
- Avera Addiction Care Center, 1206 S. Main St.
- Avera State Street Medical Square, 105 S. State St., home to primary care, pediatrics and State Street Pharmacy and Urgent Care
- Avera St. Luke's Sports Medicine & Acceleration programs are located on the Presentation College campus at 2118 N. 5th St. Call 605-229-8336 for more information
- Avera Dakota Plains Surgical Center, 701 8th Ave. NW, home to Avera Orthopedic Surgery Specialists
- Physician Plaza, 201 S. Lloyd St., home to neurology, psychiatry and ear, nose and throat
View our campus map to help you find our locations.