Avera St. Luke's Patients & Visitors
Contact Avera St. Luke’s
Contact us online or call Avera St. Luke’s Hospital in Aberdeen, SD, at 605-622-5000.
Contact Us Online
Whether you’re coming for an inpatient stay, an outpatient procedure, to visit a loved one or to welcome a new baby to the family, use the following information to help make your Avera St. Luke’s visit a great experience.
- Visitor hours: General visiting hours are 11 a.m. – 9 p.m. Visiting hours may differ in the various patient care units. Check with a nurse on the unit you are visiting.
You’ll easily find Avera St. Luke’s Hospital, which is visible from the major east-west highway running through town, which is also 6th Avenue SE. From the intersection of 6th Avenue SE and State Street, the hospital is just three blocks north. Ample parking is available on the west side of the hospital. There’s also complimentary valet parking at the southeast entrance. View a campus map.
Choose the best entrance for the part of the hospital you want to visit. View a plan of the main floor to help you find your destination.
While you’re at Avera St. Luke’s, enjoy a meal or snack:
- Hospital Cafeteria, on the west side of the main floor of the hospital. Hours are Monday-Friday from 7 am – 1 pm.
- Patients enjoy “Room Service,” featuring restaurant-quality meals served on demand throughout the day, and guest trays are available upon request
- Vending machines with pop and snacks are available throughout the hospital
- Several local eateries are within walking distance of the hospital
Enjoy other convenient and comfortable features of our hospital campus:
- Find a quiet place for prayer or meditation in the hospital chapel just inside the west entrance, the Serenity Garden on the east side of the cancer center, or meditation room is available in the Don & Carmen Meyer Center of Excellence.
- Enjoy visitor’s lobbies near the southeast entrance, and just off the elevators on third floor.
- Take advantage of free public Internet access.
Lodging & Accommodations
When your visit involves an overnight stay, you want to feel secure and comfortable. Aberdeen is fortunate to have many options for hotels and lodging. Many local hotels offer courtesy rates. You can obtain a card to present to the hotel at the Admitting Desk in the east lobby of the hospital.
Preregister for care using our online patient questionnaire, pay your bill online, or learn about advance directives like a living will.