Clinical Trials Search Results
- 16-1-01 QUILT-88: Open-label, Randomized, Comparative Phase 2 Study of Combination Immunotherapy plus Standard-of-Care Chemotherapy versus Standard-of-Care Chemotherapy for First and Second Line Treatment of Locally Advanced or Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer (QUILT-88)
This is a phase 2, three-cohort (2 randomized and 1 single-arm), open-label study to evaluate the comparative efficacy and overall safety of standard-of-care chemotherapy versus standard-of-care chemotherapy in combination with aldoxorubicin HCl, N-803, and PD-L1 t-haNK in subjects with locally advanced or metastatic pancreatic cancer.
- 849-007 KRYSTAL-7: A Phase 2 Trial of MRTX849 in Combination with Pembrolizumab in Patients with Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer with KRAS G12C Mutation
This Phase 2 study evaluates the efficacy and safety of MRTX849 monotherapy and in combination with pembrolizumab in cohorts of patients with advanced NSCLC with KRAS G12C mutation and any PD-L1 TPS and who are candidates for first-line treatment.
- A011801: The COMPASSHER2 Trials (Comprehensive Use of Pathologic Response Assessment to Optimize Therapy in HER2-Positive Breast Cancer): COMPASSHER2 Residual Disease (RD), A Double-blinded, Phase III Randomized Trial of T-DM1 and Placebo Compared with T-DM1 and Tucatinib (Location: Sioux Falls)
T-DM1 and Tucatinib Compared With T-DM1 Alone in Preventing Relapses in People With High Risk HER2-Positive Breast Cancer, the CompassHER2 RD Trial
- A021502: Randomized Trial of Standard Chemotherapy Alone or Combined with Atezolizumab as Adjuvant Therapy for Patients with Stage III Colon Cancer and Deficient DNA Mismatch Repair (ATOMIC: Adjuvant Trial of Deficient Mismatch Repair in Colon Cancer) [Location: Sioux Falls]
This phase III trial studies combination chemotherapy and atezolizumab to see how well it works compared with combination chemotherapy alone in treating patients with stage III colon cancer and deficient deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) mismatch repair.
- A021703: Randomized Double-Blind Phase III Trial of Vitamin D3 Supplementation in Patients with Previously Untreated Metastatic Colorectal Cancer (SOLARIS) [Location: Sioux Falls]
This phase III trial studies how well vitamin D3 given with standard chemotherapy and bevacizumab works in treating patients with colorectal cancer that has spread to other parts of the body.
- A031704: D-Inhibitor (Nivolumab) and Ipilimumab Followed by Nivolumab Vs. VEGF TKI Cabozantinib with Nivolumab: A Phase III Trial in Metastatic Untreated REnal Cell CancEr [PDIGREE] (Location: Sioux Falls)
This phase III trial compares the usual treatment (treatment with ipilimumab and nivolumab followed by nivolumab alone) to treatment with ipilimumab and nivolumab, followed by nivolumab with cabozantinib in patients with untreated renal cell carcinoma that has spread to other parts of the body.
- A031902: CASPAR - A Phase III Trial of Enzalutamide and Rucaparib as a Novel Therapy in First-Line Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer (Location: Sioux Falls)
This randomized, placebo-controlled phase III trial is evaluating the benefit of rucaparib and enzalutamide combination therapy versus enzalutamide alone for the treatment of men with prostate cancer that has spread to other places in the body (metastatic) and has become resistant to testosterone-deprivation therapy (castration-resistant).
- A041702: A Randomized Phase III Study of Ibrutinib Plus Obinutuzumab Versus Ibrutinib Plus Venetoclax and Obinutuzumab in Untreated Older Patients (>/= 70 Years of Age) with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) [Location: Sioux Falls]
This phase III trial compares adding a new anti-cancer drug (venetoclax) to the usual treatment (ibrutinib plus obinutuzumab) in older patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia who have not received previous treatment.
- A151216: Adjuvant Lung Cancer Enrichment Marker Identification and Sequencing Trial (ALCHEMIST)
This ALCHEMIST trial studies genetic testing in screening patients with stage IB-IIIA non-small cell lung cancer that has been or will be removed by surgery.
- A151804: Establishment of a National Biorepository to Advance Studies of Immune-Related Adverse Events
This trial collects research data and samples from patients who experience immunotherapy side effects to store for use in future research studies.