Clinical Trials Search Results
- ADCT-402-105: A Phase 1b Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Anti-cancer Activity of Loncastuximab Tesirine in Combination with Other Anti-cancer Agents in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory B-cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (LOTIS 7)
Safety and Anti-cancer Activity of Loncastuximab Tesirine in Combination With Other Anti-cancer Agents in Participants With Relapsed or Refractory B-cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- ADCT-402-203: A Phase 2 Open-label Study of Loncastuximab Tesirine in Combination with Rituximab (Lonca-R) in Previously Untreated Unfit/Frail Patients with Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) (LOTIS-9)
The main objective of the trial is to assess the efficacy and tolerability of Lonca-R in unfit and frail participants with previously untreated DLBCL
- EA4181: A Randomized 3-Arm Phase II Study Comparing Three Chemotherapy Regimens for Patients with Newly Diagnosed Mantle Cell Lymphoma (enrollment temporarily suspended 30-Sep-2022)
3 chemos: bendamustine, rituximab, high dose cytarabine & acalabrutinib & studies how well they work in treating patients w/ newly diagnosed mantle cell lymphoma
- JCAR017-EAP-001: Expanded Access Protocol (EAP) for Subjects Receiving Lisocabtagene Maraleucel that is Nonconforming for Commercial Release
This is an expanded access protocol that will be conducted at sites qualified and approved to treat subjects with lisocabtagene maraleucel.
- KT-US-473-0133 (Zuma-22): A Phase 3 Randomized, Open-Label, Multicenter Study Evaluating the Efficacy of Axicabtagene Ciloleucel Versus Standard of Care Therapy in Subjects with Relapsed/Refractory Follicular Lymphoma
Prim objective of study : determine if axicabtagene ciloleucel is superior to SOC therapy, measured by progression-free survival in relapsed/refractory follicular lymphoma
- MK-2140-006: A Multicenter, Open-label, Phase 2 Basket Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of MK-2140 as a Monotherapy and in Combination in Participants with Aggressive and Indolent B-cell Malignancies
Assess the safety & tolerability of zilovertamab vedotin as monotherapy & in combo in participants w/ select B-cell lymphomas including MCL, RTL, FL, & CLL.
- MK2140-004: A Phase 2 Open-label Clinical Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Zilovertamab Vedotin (MK-2140) in Participants With Relapsed or Refractory Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
Study to evaluate zilovertamab vedotin with objective response rate & duration of response per Lugano Response Criteria. Safety & tolerability will be evaluated.
- S1826: A Phase III, Randomized Study of Nivolumab (OPDIVO) Plus AVD or Brentuximab Vedotin (ADCETRIS) Plus AVD in Patients (Age >/= 12 Years) with Newly Diagnosed Advanced Stage Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma
This phase III trial compares immunotherapy drugs (nivolumab or brentuximab vedotin) when given with combination chemotherapy in treating patients with newly diagnosed stage III or IV classic Hodgkin lymphoma.