Clinical Trials Search Results
- 849-007 KRYSTAL-7: A Phase 2 Trial of MRTX849 in Combination with Pembrolizumab in Patients with Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer with KRAS G12C Mutation
This Phase 2 study evaluates the efficacy and safety of MRTX849 monotherapy and in combination with pembrolizumab in cohorts of patients with advanced NSCLC with KRAS G12C mutation and any PD-L1 TPS and who are candidates for first-line treatment.
- A151216: Adjuvant Lung Cancer Enrichment Marker Identification and Sequencing Trial (ALCHEMIST)
This ALCHEMIST trial studies genetic testing in screening patients with stage IB-IIIA non-small cell lung cancer that has been or will be removed by surgery.
- D9078C00001 (PACIFIC-9): A Phase III, double-blind, placebo-controlled, Randomised, Multicentre, International Study of Durvalumab Plus Oleclumab and Durvalumab Plus Monalizumab in Patients With Locally Advanced (Stage III), Unresectable Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Who Have Not Progressed Following Definitive, Platinum-Based Concurrent Chemoradiation Therapy
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Phase III Durvalumab Oleclumab Monalizumab Placebo
- D910L00001 (MERMAID-1): A Phase III, Randomized, Multicenter, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Determine the Efficacy of Adjuvant Durvalumab in Combination with Platinum-based Chemotherapy in Completely Resected Stage II-III NSCLC
This is a Phase III, randomized, parallel-arm, placebo controlled, double blind, multicenter study assessing the efficacy and safety of durvalumab versus placebo following SoC chemotherapy in patients with completely resected stage II-III NSCLC who are MRD+ post surgery
- FRNM-008: The Vallania Study: A Case Control Study for the Development of Multiomics Blood Tests for Cancer Screening
This protocol is a case-control, multicenter, diagnostic study to collect blood samples to support the development of blood-based screening tests for multiple cancers.
- IOV-COM-202: A Phase 2, Multicenter Study of Autologous Tumor Infiltrating Lymphocytes (LN-144/LN-145/LN-145-S1) in Patients with Solid Tumors
study evaluating adoptive cell therapy with TIL LN-144 (Lifileucel)/LN-145 in combo w/ checkpoint inhibitors or TIL LN-144 (Lifileucel)/LN-145/LN-145-S1, single agent therapy
- IOV-LUN-202: A Phase 2 Multicenter Study of Autologous Tumor Infiltrating Lymphocytes (LN-145) in Patients with Metastatic Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer
This is a prospective, open-label, multi-cohort, non-randomized, multicenter phase 2 study evaluating LN-145 in patients with metastatic NSCLC.
- M18-868: Phase 3 Open-Label, Randomized, Controlled, Global Study of Telisotuzumab Vedotin (ABBV-399) Versus Docetaxel in Subjects with Previously Treated c-Met Overexpressing, EGFR Wildtype, Locally Advanced/Metastatic Non-Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
To determine if telisotuzumab vedotin works better than docetaxel & to assess how safe telisotuzumab vedotin is in adult participants w/ NSCLC who have previously been treated
- NRG-CC009: Phase III Trial of Sterotactic Radiosurgery (SRS) versus Hippocampal-Avoidant Whole Brain Radiotherapy (HA-WBRT) for 10 or fewer Brain Metastases from Small Cell Lung Cancer
This phase III trial compares the effect of stereotactic radiosurgery to standard of care memantine and whole brain radiation therapy that avoids the hippocampus (the memory zone of the brain) for the treatment of small cell lung cancer that has spread to the brain.
- NRG-LU007: Randomized Phase II/III Trial of Consolidation Radiation + Immunotherapy for ES-SCLC: RAPTOR Trial (Location: Pierre)
This phase II/III trial compares the effect of adding radiation therapy to the usual maintenance therapy with atezolizumab versus atezolizumab alone in patients who have already received atezolizumab plus chemotherapy for the treatment of small cell lung cancer that has spread outside of the lung or to other parts of the body (extensive stage).