Clinical Trials Search Results
- A011801: The COMPASSHER2 Trials (Comprehensive Use of Pathologic Response Assessment to Optimize Therapy in HER2-Positive Breast Cancer): COMPASSHER2 Residual Disease (RD), A Double-blinded, Phase III Randomized Trial of T-DM1 and Placebo Compared with T-DM1 and Tucatinib (Location: Aberdeen)
This phase III trial studies how well trastuzumab emtansine (T-DM1) and tucatinib work in preventing breast cancer from coming back (relapsing) in patients with high risk, HER2 positive breast cancer. T-DM1 is a monoclonal antibody, called trastuzumab, linked to a chemotherapy drug, called DM1.
- A021502: Randomized Trial of Standard Chemotherapy Alone or Combined with Atezolizumab as Adjuvant Therapy for Patients with Stage III Colon Cancer and Deficient DNA Mismatch Repair (ATOMIC: Adjuvant Trial of Deficient Mismatch Repair in Colon Cancer) [Location: Aberdeen]
This phase III trial studies combination chemotherapy and atezolizumab to see how well it works compared with combination chemotherapy alone in treating patients with stage III colon cancer and deficient deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) mismatch repair.
- A021703: Randomized Double-Blind Phase III Trial of Vitamin D3 Supplementation in Patients with Previously Untreated Metastatic Colorectal Cancer (SOLARIS) [Location: Aberdeen]
This phase III trial studies how well vitamin D3 given with standard chemotherapy and bevacizumab works in treating patients with colorectal cancer that has spread to other parts of the body.
- A031704: D-Inhibitor (Nivolumab) and Ipilimumab Followed by Nivolumab Vs. VEGF TKI Cabozantinib with Nivolumab: A Phase III Trial in Metastatic Untreated REnal Cell CancEr [PDIGREE] (Location: Aberdeen)
This phase III trial compares the usual treatment (treatment with ipilimumab and nivolumab followed by nivolumab alone) to treatment with ipilimumab and nivolumab, followed by nivolumab with cabozantinib in patients with untreated renal cell carcinoma that has spread to other parts of the body.
- A031902: CASPAR - A Phase III Trial of Enzalutamide and Rucaparib as a Novel Therapy in First-Line Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer (Location: Aberdeen)
This randomized, placebo-controlled phase III trial is evaluating the benefit of rucaparib and enzalutamide combination therapy versus enzalutamide alone for the treatment of men with prostate cancer that has spread to other places in the body (metastatic) and has become resistant to testosterone-deprivation therapy (castration-resistant).
- A041702: A Randomized Phase III Study of Ibrutinib Plus Obinutuzumab Versus Ibrutinib Plus Venetoclax and Obinutuzumab in Untreated Older Patients (>/= 70 Years of Age) with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) [Location: Aberdeen]
This phase III trial compares adding a new anti-cancer drug (venetoclax) to the usual treatment (ibrutinib plus obinutuzumab) in older patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia who have not received previous treatment.
- EA1181: CompassHER2-pCR: Preoperative THP and postoperative HP in patients who achieve a pathologic complete response Part 1 Component of the CompassHER2 Trials (Comprehensive use of Pathologic response Assessment to optimize therapy in HER2-postitive breast cancer (Location: Aberdeen)
This trial studies how well paclitaxel, trastuzumab, and pertuzumab work in eliminating further chemotherapy after surgery in patients with HER2-positive stage II-IIIa breast cancer who have no cancer remaining at surgery (either in the breast or underarm lymph nodes) after pre-operative chemotherapy and HER2-targeted therapy.
- EA2187: A Phase 2 Study of Pevonedistat in Combination with Carboplatin and Paclitaxel in Advanced Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma (Location: Aberdeen)
This phase II trial studies how well pevonedistat alone or in combination with chemotherapy (paclitaxel and carboplatin) works in treating patients with bile duct cancer of the liver.
- NHLBI-MDS: The National Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS) Study
Multi-center study enrolling patients suspected or newly diagnosed with myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS), myelodysplastic syndromes/myeloproliferative neoplasms (MDS/MPN) overlap disorder, or idiopathic cytopenia of undetermined significance (ICUS).
- NRG-GI004: Colorectal Cancer Metastatic dMMR Immuno-Therapy (COMMIT) Study: A Randomized Phase III Study of mFOLFOX6/Bevacizumab Combination Chemotherapy with or Without Atezolizumab or Atezolizumab Monotherapy in the First-Line Treatment of Patients with Deficient DNA Mismatch Repair (dMMR) Metastatic Colorectal Cancer (Location: Aberdeen)
This phase III trial studies how well combination chemotherapy, bevacizumab, and/or atezolizumab work in treating patients with deficient deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) mismatch repair colorectal cancer that has spread to other places in the body (metastatic).