Clinical Trials Search Results
- ALKS 4230-007 (ARTISTRY-7): A Phase 3, Multicenter, Open-Label, Randomized Study of Nemvaleukin Alfa in Combination with Pembrolizumab Versus Investigator’s Choice Chemotherapy in Patients with Platinum-Resistant Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, or Primary Peritoneal Cancer
Nemvaleukin combo w/ pembro vs. protocol-specific Investigator's choice chemo in patients w/ plat-resistant epithelial ovarian, fallopian tube, or primary peritoneal cancer.
- FRNM-008: The Vallania Study: A Case Control Study for the Development of Multiomics Blood Tests for Cancer Screening
This protocol is a case-control, multicenter, diagnostic study to collect blood samples to support the development of blood-based screening tests for multiple cancers.
- GOG-0263: Randomized Phase III Clinical Trial Of Adjuvant Radiation Versus Chemoradiation In Intermediate Risk, Stage I/IIA Cervical Cancer Treated With Initial Radical Hysterectomy And Pelvic Lymphadenectomy.
This randomized phase III trial studies radiation therapy with chemotherapy to see how well they work compared to radiation therapy alone in treating patients with stage I-IIA cervical cancer who previously underwent surgery.
- MER-XMT-1536-1: A Phase 1b/2, First-in-Human, Dose Escalation and Expansion Study of XMT-1536 in Patients with Solid Tumors Likely to Express NaPi2b
First-in-human, Phase 1b/2 safety study of the antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) XMT-1536 (upifitamab rilsodotin) administered as an intravenous infusion once every four weeks.
- NRG-GY014: A Phase II Study of Tazemetostat (EPZ-6438)(IND #138671) in Recurrent or Persistent Endometrioid or Clear Cell Carcinoma of the Ovary, and Recurrent or Persistnet Endometrioid Endometrial Adenocarcinoma
This phase II trial studies how well tazemetostat works in treating patients with ovarian or endometrial cancer that has come back (recurrent).
- NRG-GY018: A Phase III Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475, NSC #776864) in Addition to Paclitaxel and Carboplatin for Measurable Stage III or IVA, Stage IVB or Recurrent Endometrial Cancer
This phase III trial studies how well the combination of pembrolizumab, paclitaxel and carboplatin works compared with paclitaxel and carboplatin alone in treating patients with endometrial cancer that is stage III or IV, or has come back (recurrent).
- NRG-GY019: A Randomized Phase III, Two-Arm Trial of Paclitaxel/Carboplatin/Maintenance Letrozole Versus Letrozole Monotherapy in Patients with Stage II-IV, Primary Low-Grade Serous Carcinoma of the Ovary or Peritoneum
This phase III trial studies how well letrozole with or without paclitaxel and carboplatin works in treating patients with stage II-IV low-grade serous carcinoma of the ovary, fallopian tube, or peritoneum.
- OPAL: 213357 Cohort C: Open-label Phase 2, Randomized, Controlled Multicenter Study Comparing Niraparib Versus Platinum-Taxane Doublet Chemotherapy as Neoadjuvant Treatment in Participants with Homologous Recombination-deficient Stage III/IV Ovarian Cancer
Evaluate efficacy & safety of niraparib & novel treatment combos of niraparib in participants with ovarian, fallopian tube, or primary peritoneal cancer. Cohort C: newly diagnosed ovarian cancer
- SER-ISD1-001: A Phase 1b Study of Serabelisib in Combination with an Insulin Suppressing Diet (Study ISD) in Adult Subjects with Advanced Solid Tumors with PIK3CA Mutations with or without PTEN loss
Evaluate the feasibility of optimizing the safety & tolerability of serabelisib when combined w/ an ISD with a goal of reducing side effects and enhancing anticancer activity