Drug-Free WorkPlace Program
Whether your company is required by the Department of Transportation (DOT) to have employees participate in random drug screening programs or you simply realize the value of drug screening for the safety and health of your employees – you can partner with Avera’s Drug-Free Workplace Program in Mitchell and Sioux Falls.
Comprehensive Drug Screening Services
A complete drug testing program can have an enormous impact on the overall success of your company. Challenges such as rising health insurance costs, workers' compensation rates, low productivity, high accident rates, excessive absenteeism and high staff turnover can dramatically improve by simply adopting a drug-free workplace program.
Take advantage of Avera’s comprehensive list of certified drug and alcohol testing services, including:
- 24-hour post-accident, random and reasonable-cause collections
- Breath alcohol testing
- DOT and non-DOT drug and alcohol testing, including urine drug screens
- Drug and alcohol policy and program development
- Instant drug testing kits
- Onsite drug and alcohol testing (pre-scheduled)
- Supervisory training, including certified DATIA collector training
You can trust Avera to provide the highest possible quality and confidentiality for collecting specimens and reporting results. No matter where your employees are located, we can also find collection sites near your job site(s) throughout the United States.