Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Increase the productivity of your organization and create resilient employees with Avera’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP). Whether you have a large or small business – we’re here for you, so you can be there for your team.
Comprehensive Employee Health Services
Improve efficiency, morale and wellness by offering our wide variety of comprehensive EAP services to your employees and their eligible family members. When they feel well –both mentally and physically – your employees will perform well.
Take advantage of Avera EAP’s premiere workforce services, including:
As a manager or leader, you’ll receive unlimited sessions with our consultants who strive to develop trusted relationships with collaboration and confidentiality. Through one-on-one and group consultations you can:
- Address individual employee performance, work group effectiveness and organizational challenges
- Help resolve conflict and employee disputes
- Receive direction on how to design and implement an Employee Assistance Program
- Receive guidance on organizing a critical incident response
Confidential counseling sessions with experienced therapy providers are available to discuss a wide variety of issues and concerns including:
- Life decisions
- Mental and emotional health
- Relationship issues with marriage, parenting and family
- Substance use
- Work/career issues such as co-worker conflict and supervisor communication
Virtual Visits with Avera EAP Counselors
You can also connect with a licensed counselor through a virtual visit on the AveraNow mobile app via smartphone, tablet or laptop. It’s convenient, confidential and free to all Avera EAP members in South Dakota – both employees and spouses.
To get started, simply follow these steps:
- Call 800-527-9394 to request a virtual visit appointment.
- Once your virtual visit is approved, download the AveraNow app on iTunes or Google Play for your smartphone, tablet or computer.
- At the time of your appointment, login to AveraNow and choose the “EAP” link.
Critical Incident Response
If a significant workplace crisis occurs – such as accident, death, workplace violence or layoffs – find the support you need through our therapists who can be available on-site in response to critical incidences.
Executives and managers can develop strategies for professional and personal success through our executive coaching services.
Professional Training & Development
Offer your leaders and managers the opportunity to expand their professional skills and abilities with interactive, professional training and development sessions that are relevant to your company’s needs. You can also customize training packages for maximum benefit.
Substance Use Services
Learn how to identify and provide assistance for substance abuse problems. You’ll also have access to substance abuse assessment tools and referrals to appropriate resources.
Nationwide Network of Providers
No matter where your employees and their families are located, we can connect you through our nationwide referral networks, videoconferencing and web-based services. You’ll enjoy access to a broad network of professional and experienced providers throughout South Dakota and across the nation.