Avera Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Professional Leadership Series
Take Your Career to the Next Level
Learn critical leadership skills and network with other community leaders when you take advantage of Avera EAP’s upcoming professional leadership series. Each module includes five, weekly sessions which are led by Avera EAP’s experienced team.
Leader Toolkit 1 Module (Brookings)
Wednesdays, April 25 – May 23 from 9 – 11 a.m. CDT
Location: Brookings City-County Government Building, located at 520 Third Steet in Brookings, SD.
Register by April 1 to learn about:
- Styles in the Workplace
- Understanding and Applying Emotional Intelligence
- Keys for Effective Performance Management
- Coaching for Excellence
- Dealing with Difficult People
High-Level Leadership Module (Sioux Falls)
Wednesdays, Mar. 27 – April 24 from 2 – 4 p.m. CST
Location: Avera Professional Plaza, 2412 South Cliff Avenue in Sioux Falls, SD.
Register by Mar. 13 to learn about:
- Priority of Self-Care
- Hiring for Right Results
- Ethical Intelligence
- Generational Succession
- Casting the Vision for Success
You can complete your initial registration by submitting the form on this page. Details with payment instructions and additional information will be sent to your email address.
Registration rates for:
- Current Avera EAP customers - $550 per employee, per module
- Non-Avera EAP customers - $650 per employee, per module
Employers are eligible for additional discounts when:
- Registering 3 or more employees - $50 discount per employee, per module
- Registering any employee 4 weeks prior to the module’s start date - $50 discount per employee, per module