Take advantage of medical exams designed to fit the needs of your business or organization. You’ll receive prompt, efficient service from Avera’s team of professionals who specialize in occupational health.
Quality & Convenience
Keep your focus on your business while we manage all physical exam activities, from determining eligibility and monitoring when exams are due, to scheduling and conducting exams.
Results will be directly reported to you, in addition to reviews for consistency from our health care professional. You can rest assured knowing that exams will address all aspects of employer requirements, as well as Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and other regulatory agency compliance.
Available physical exams include:
Throughout the Avera region, you’ll find a variety of specialty physical exams, including:
- Independent Medical Exam (IME) – A disinterested party with no medical or treatment affiliation between the provider and the injured party in the case performs this exam
- Records Review – This review is similar to the IME, but does not include a patient exam
- Fitness For Duty – Determines whether an individual is able to safely perform a job
- Second Opinion – Clarifies and addresses concerns about treatment and/or return-to-work issues
- Impairment Rating – Calculates the percent of impairment based on the American Medical Association’s (AMA) Guide to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment