When your skin needs special care, turn to the board-certified dermatologists at Avera. At convenient locations across our Upper Midwest region, you’ll benefit from experienced providers with a broad range of specialties who help you stay healthy and look your best.
Skin Conditions We Treat
Rely on your Avera dermatologist to diagnose and treat all skin-related conditions using the latest proven techniques. See us for:
Visit our health library to explore skin conditions affecting children and adults. Or check out the Avera Story Center for insights from Avera's skin care experts.
Mohs Surgery for Skin Cancer
If you’re diagnosed with skin cancer, turn to Avera’s dermatology surgeons who hold special training in Mohs surgery—the most effective technique for removing basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma. Because your surgeon removes the cancer from your skin one thin layer at a time using the Mohs procedure, you’ll experience the best cosmetic results while completely removing cancerous cells.
Cosmetic Dermatology Services
Ask your Avera dermatologist about aesthetic procedures and products to help you look your best, such as:
- BOTOX to smooth facial wrinkles
- Chemical peels to improve the appearance of the skin on your face, neck or hands
- Fillers, including Beletero, Juvéderm and Radiesse, to smooth facial wrinkles
- Laser surgery to remove abnormal blood vessels, age spots or unwanted tattoos
- Sclerotherapy (saline injections) to eliminate varicose or spider veins
- Skin care products