Home Medical Equipment
The need for home medical equipment can take some adjustment for you and your loved ones. Let Avera Home Medical Equipment help you make the most of the situation with our full-service, accredited home medical equipment providers.
You’ll also benefit from the personalized attention from our trained and experienced staff. They can find a solution to your health need and show how to easily incorporate it into your everyday routine.
Living@Home Program & Products
- Avera's Home Medical Equipment offers a variety of specialty lifts, ramps and other products for homes and vehicles to help people stay in their home longer.
- We have credentialed Certified Environmental Access Consultants (CEAC) to assess and recommend the most appropriate options for homeowners.
- HME staff will come to your home or meet you where you live to outfit your home, office or vehicles with the proper equipment to help you move seamlessly throughout your space.
Health & Wellness Services & Equipment for Living Well
Avera offers a wide variety of innovative technology and durable medical equipment and supplies available for purchase or for rent.
When you purchase home medical equipment at Avera, you’ll also have access to:
- 24/7 emergency call service
- Full training to safely and effectively use medical equipment at home
- Repair and service for home medical equipment
- Vehicle modifications, if necessary
General Health and Nutrition Products
A variety of accessories to keep you safe, comfortable and healthy at home.
- A variety of accessories to help keep you safe, comfortable and healthy at home.
- Bath aids and bath safety products
- Blood pressure check equipment and stethoscopes
- Daily living aids, such as reachers and grabbers, adaptive utensils and long-handled shoehorns
- Hospital beds, with or without trapeze, for in-home use
- Low air loss therapy
- Incontinence supplies
- Intravenous (IV) therapy pumps
- Lymphedema pumps and sleeves
- Ostomy and wound care supplies
- Patient lifts
- Phototherapy for seasonal affective disorder (SAD) and light-sensitive conditions
- Special needs equipment and adaptive supplies
- Tube feeding (enteral) pumps, supplies and formulas
Mobility Support and Rehabilitation Products
Supportive products designed to help you move, sit and stand more easily, safely, independently and confidently. Improve your home’s accessibility.
- Braces and muscle supports
- Compression stockings
- Continuous passive motion (CPM) machine
- Crutches, canes, walkers and more for walking (ambulatory) assistance
- Scooters – one of the largest selections in the area
- Wheelchairs – manual and power, as well as cushions and custom seating
Living@Home Structural Modification Program and Products
Avera’s unique program combines high-quality equipment and CEAC trained staff to ensure the equipment is installed the right way for a long time.
- Lift chairs
- Vertical platform lifts for indoor and outdoor spaces, such as porches
- Portable, modular and threshold ramps
- Stair lifts for straight and curved systems
Respiratory Support Products
Improve your quality of life with our team of registered respiratory therapists and support products.
- Cough assist devices
- Infant apnea monitors
- Nebulizers for medication delivery
- Oximetry aids to measure oxygen levels in the blood
- Oxygen therapy equipment
- Portable oxygen concentrators
- Suction units
- Tracheotomy supplies
- Ventilators – invasive and non-invasive
- Vest therapy
CPAP and Sleep Care Products
Enjoy a full night’s rest with the support of our innovative sleep products:
- Continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP), bilevel positive airway pressure (BiPAP) and auto-adjusting positive airway pressure (APAP) equipment for sleep apnea
- CPAP cleaning devices
- Affordable in-home sleep tests
- Sleep positioning aids
Read more about what a CPAP can do for your health.
Women’s Health and Baby Products
Whether you’re breastfeeding or recovering from breast surgery, Avera has the products and expertise you need to find the right fit.
- Breast pumps and breastfeeding supplies
- Infant diapers – environmentally friendly with a new process to conveniently reorder
- Owlet Smart Sock Baby Monitor to ensure your infant is safe while they sleep
- Post-childbirth incontinence products such as disposable underwear, pads and vaginal inserts
- Post-mastectomy supplies, 3D custom mapping and prosthetics
Billing & Insurance
For your convenience, our team assists you by submitting claims to Medicare, Medicaid and/or insurance. Check with your insurance carrier for specific information about what’s covered by your plan. You can also pay your Avera home medical equipment bill online.
Notice Informing Individuals About Nondiscrimination and Accessibility Requirements (Section 1557)