Home Medical Equipment
Life changes requiring the use of home medical equipment can take some adjustment for you and your loved ones. Let the full-service, accredited home medical equipment providers of Avera Home Medical Equipment help you make the most of your new situation.
You’ll also benefit from the personalized attention that our local home health care experts provide. They’re trained and experienced in helping you not only find a solution to your health need, but also showing how you can easily incorporate it into your everyday routine.
SoClean CPAP Cleaner & Sanitizer
Take advantage of a faster, easier and more effective way to clean your CPAP machine equipment, when you buy the SoClean. With SoClean, you’ll be able to sanitize your complete CPAP mask, hose and reservoir without even taking it apart.
You’ll also receive two SoClean wipes when you purchase the SoClean.
Health & Wellness Services & Equipment for Living Well
At Avera home medical equipment locations, you’ll discover a wide variety of health and wellness equipment and supplies available for purchase or for rent.
When you purchase your home medical equipment at Avera, you’ll also benefit from access to:
- 24/7 emergency call service
- Full training in how to safely and effectively use medical equipment at home
- Repair and service for home medical equipment
- Vehicle modifications, if necessary
General Health and Nutrition Products
A variety of accessories to keep you safe, comfortable and healthy at home.
- Bath aids and bath safety products
- Blood pressure check equipment and stethoscopes
- Daily living aids, such as reachers and grabbers, adaptive utensils and long-handled shoehorns
- Hospital beds, with or without trapeze, for in-home use
- Low air loss therapy
- Incontinence supplies
- Intravenous (IV) therapy pumps
- Lymphedema pumps and sleeves
- Ostomy and wound care supplies
- Phototherapy for seasonal affective disorder (SAD) and light-sensitive conditions
- Special needs equipment and adaptive supplies
- Tube feeding (enteral) pumps, supplies and formulas
Mobility Support and Rehabilitation Products
Supportive products designed to help you move, sit and stand more easily, safely, independently and confidently.
- Braces and muscle supports
- Compression stockings
- Continuous passive motion (CPM) machine
- Crutches, canes, walkers and more for walking (ambulatory) assistance
- Lift chairs
- Porch lifts
- Portable ramps
- Scooters, including Pride Mobility brand models
- Stair lifts
- Wheelchairs – Manual and electric/power, as well as cushions
Respiratory Support Products
Breathe more easily with our respiratory support products.
- Heated humidifiers
- Low air loss therapy
- Nebulizers for medication delivery
- Oximetry aids to measure oxygen levels in the blood
- Oxygen therapy equipment
- Suction units
- Tracheotomy supplies
Sleep Care Products
Enjoy a full night’s rest with the support of our innovative sleep products.
- Continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP), bilevel positive airway pressure (BiPAP) and auto-adjusting positive airway pressure (APAP) equipment for sleep apnea
- Infant apnea monitors
- Pneumogram sleep studies
- Sleep positioning aids
Women’s Health Products
Whether breastfeeding or recovering from breast surgery, Avera has the products and expertise you need to find the right fit.
- Breast pumps and breastfeeding supplies
- Post-childbirth incontinence products such as disposable underwear, pads and vaginal inserts
- Owlet Smart Sock Baby Monitor to ensure your infant is safe while they sleep
- Post-mastectomy supplies and custom fitting consultations
Billing & Insurance
For your convenience, our team assists you by submitting claims to Medicare, Medicaid and/or insurance. Check with your insurance carrier for specific information about what’s covered by your plan. You can also pay your Avera home medical equipment bill online.
Notice Informing Individuals About Nondiscrimination and Accessibility Requirements (Section 1557)