Consultations & Immunizations for International Trips
If you’re planning a trip abroad, schedule a travel medicine consultation with one of our infectious disease professionals at Avera Medical Group Infectious Disease Specialists in Sioux Falls, SD. Our expert team will:
- Answer your travel-related health questions
- Review your health history and travel plans
- Recommend the appropriate pre-travel vaccinations
- Write any necessary prescriptions
You’ll receive what you need to stay safe from common illnesses in the area you plan to visit. You may also benefit from our:
- Malaria prevention expertise
- Licensed yellow fever vaccination site
- Tropical disease expertise
- Post-travel illness appointments
For added convenience, you can choose to receive your vaccinations the same day as your clinic appointment. You’ll also be given an International Certificate of Vaccination that shows which vaccinations you received.
Note: We recommend receiving necessary vaccinations as soon as possible to avoid any potential problems. Most vaccinations should be received at least two weeks before your departure.
For more information about traveling abroad – including travel notices on specific diseases and countries – check out the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Travelers’ Health page.
Looking for Other Travel-Related Services?
To learn more about our other travel-related medical services, visit: