If you or a loved one needs more medical attention than you’d find at an independent living or assisted living facility, look to Avera long-term care locations for the expert care you need 24/7.
Continuous Care & Comfort
Find a welcoming, warm and home
-like environment in each of Avera’s state licensed facilities. In addition to comfort, companionship and security, you’ll receive skilled and compassionate care from our licensed and certified staff.
Take advantage of a variety of services that nourish your body, mind and spirit. Amenities may include:
- 24/7 skilled nursing care
- Assistance with daily living activities, as needed
- Chapel and pastoral care
- Emergency response system
- Exercise and wellness programs
- Housekeeping and maintenance
- Nutrition including three balanced meals and snacks per day and accommodating special diets, as needed
- Rehabilitation including physical, occupational, speech and respiratory therapy
- Social and recreational activities
Prior to your move-in date, you’ll receive a comprehensive assessment to help determine your needs, create a customized care plan and ensure that you receive the best care possible.
Learn more about how to plan for long-term care in our health library and long-term care quiz.