Sports Skill Development
Competitive athletes of all ages can improve speed, strength, conditioning and sport-specific skills by participating in one of Avera Sports’ skill development programs.
Join Our Soccer Academy Winter Training
Jan. 15 – Feb. 24, 2018
Soccer athletes – ages 10 and older – are invited to participate in our unique combination of soccer-specific still training and conditioning at Avera Sports in Sioux Falls, SD. Options are available for 6 and 12 sessions. For more information – including pricing and schedule – or to register, call 605-322-3278.
Sport-Specific Performance Training
Throughout the Upper Midwest, you’ll find a variety of training programs and locations – from Avera Acceleration programs in Aberdeen, Mitchell and Yankton to Athletic Republic programs around the Sioux Falls area.
No matter what time of the year – pre-season, in-season or off-season – you’ll benefit from the guidance and coaching of our expert staff dedicated to helping you become a more competitive athlete in your specific sport, including:
- Endurance events including half-marathon, marathon and triathlon races
Individual & Team Performance Programs
In addition to Athletic Republic training programs, Avera Sports offers team, camp and other performance enhancement programs for athletes in a variety of sports.
- Warwick Workouts offers advanced offensive player development basketball camps, clinics, and workouts through their Sioux Falls, SD based program.
- Kairos Elite Volleyball offers an Academy developmental program, camps, leagues, teams and more through their Sioux Falls, SD based program.
- Coach Rozy offers training programs, consultations and other services through his program based in Yankton, SD.
- South Dakota Attack helps develop better basketball players through reinforcement of fundamentals, advanced offensive skills and team concepts.