Our personal trainers are committed to helping you reach your fitness goals. Whether you are trying to lower your cholesterol or blood pressure, lose weight, recover from cancer treatment, train for your next road race or just feel and look better, we would love to help you get there.
What is personal training?
A personal trainer is specialized in exercise testing and designing individualized land and/or water programs.
What’s included in a personalized training session?
A personal training session could involve one or more of the following:
Full exercise prescription:
- Goal setting
- Cardiovascular routine including a plan for frequency, intensity, duration and progression
- Weight training and stretching routine with instruction on proper form and technique
- Warm-up and cool-down instruction
- Follow-up and check progress
Fitness testing options:
- Body composition
- Target training zones
- Cardiovascular, strength and flexibility testing
- Hip-to-waist ratio
- Blood pressure
- Lung function
- Cholesterol (HDL, LDL, total cholesterol, triglycerides and glucose)
- Continue to challenge yourself by updating your current program with new strengthening, stretching and cardiovascular routines