Avera St. Mary's Foundation
Avera St. Mary's Foundation mission is to meet the health care needs of Central South Dakota, through the financial support of individuals, businesses, organizations and foundations.
Please take some time to see the work the Foundation does and join us in supporting the health care needs in central South Dakota. Thank you for visiting us.
Memorial gifts: A perfect way to remember a special friend or loved one. Memorial gifts also help to provide for the special needs of people seeking health care in our region. Your gift can help save a life or improve the quality of living for others. Through your support, you will touch the lives of our patients, residents, and their families in a special and meaningful way.
Honor gifts: Celebrate special events and occasions in our lives or the lives of our family and friends. By remembering someone in this way, you not only honor that person, but also support health care services for people in our region. Honor gifts are given in celebration of birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, graduations, or as a way to express your thanks for a kind gesture.
Endowment gifts: In the form of true, term, and general endowments help provide continuing long-term resources to meet present and future needs of individuals as we fulfill our health care mission. As you make financial plans for your future, please remember the Avera St. Mary's Foundation.
The following practical, affordable methods are also available for individuals to make charitable donations:
- Life Insurance Policy - list the Avera St. Mary's Foundation as the beneficiary
- Estate Planning - identify a specific amount or percentage of the residual for the Avera St. Mary's Foundation
- Stocks, Mutual Funds, and Property
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Gift Annuity or Deferred Gift Annuities, where making a gift to the Avera St. Mary's Foundation allows the donor a tax deduction and provides income for the rest of their life