Workplace Services to Meet Your Needs
Are you looking for workplace services to meet the growing needs of your company? Avera is here to help. We offer many options to assist your company with education, group purchasing, wellness programs, telehealth and more. Read on to learn more about what we offer.
Hospital supply chains often contract with group purchasing organizations (GPOs) to leverage the collective buying power of GPO members. GPOs help those impacted by a reduction in supply by leveraging the power of large group contracts. This means that a GPO is a good solution for small to mid-size businesses facing reduced supply because of the pandemic.
Through Avera PACE, businesses can purchase food, drink, coffee, office supplies, ice melt, entrance mats, toilet paper, paper cups, paper towels, napkins, exam gloves, syringes, furniture and even large medical equipment at very competitive prices. Avera PACE has contracts with producers on just about any needed item. Learn more about group purchasing.
We all know telemedicine and virtual health are having a moment in the spotlight. In our new normal, telemedicine services — particularly telebehavioral health services — have been the saving grace of health care organizations globally when people aren’t able leave their homes.
With our staff of emergency, hospitalists, pharmacy and behavioral health telehealth providers, we can help your medical team fill the gaps. Learn more about our telemedicine services.
Nothing is more important that the health and wellness of your employees. Avera offers a variety of solutions to keep your employees healthy and safe which is essential to your business and your bottom line.
- Employee Assistance - During this time of uncertainty, your employees can benefit from confidential, free resources for themselves and their families; this includes behavioral health services. The Avera Employee Assistance Program (EAP) helps people address personal and work-related issues away from work, so they can be more present, focused and productive at work. Find out more about Avera EAP.
- Health Coaching - Do you want to empower your employees? Assist them with living a healthier life through Avera’s workplace health coaching services. Group and individual coaching are available to help your staff make health lifestyle changes. Find out more about health coaching.
- Wellness Programs - We want our employees to feel empowered to take control of their health, strive for new goals or manage ongoing health issues.
LiveNOW, Avera’s employee well-being program, provides you with choices that improve your physical, mental, spiritual, emotional and financial health. Avera’s well-being specialists and health coaches are available to help keep you on track and motivated toward achieving better health. Learn more about LiveNOW.
- Workplace Safety - Each workplace has unique health care concerns. We create customized programs that provide your employees with all of their worksite wellness needs. Each program is geared toward a topic of your choice related to health and safety. Avera will help you keep employees healthy and safe, which is essential to your business and your bottom line. Learn more about workplace safety.
Health Insurance Plans
Picking the right, affordable health insurance plan for your company can be a bit daunting. Avera has a few options available to help meet your needs.
- Avera Health Plans - No matter the size of your business, count on Avera Health Plans to help you create an insurance package that's valuable to your employees and fits within your company's budget. Find out more about our health insurance plans.
- DAKOTACARE - Look to DAKOTACARE for expertise in offering a variety of ancillary products to help round out your employee health insurance plan. Find out more about how DAKOTACARE can work for you.
- DAKOTACARE Administrative Services - With insurance costs skyrocketing, wouldn’t it be nice to have someone on your side helping you manage your costs while providing your employees with a comprehensive health care plan? If so, a self-funded insurance plan may be right for you. Learn more about why a self-funded insurance plan could be the right fit for your company.
Staffing and Education
Is COVID-19 putting additional strain on your medical staffing needs? Avera Education & Staffing Solutions (AESS) can help.
Staff time is more valuable than ever before. We can fill provider shortages with temporary health care providers who have gone through an extensive credentialing process, keeping care standards high, while helping you with strategic staffing solutions.
Avera Education’s online didactic curriculums for CNA, Med Aide and Dining Assistant can work to help you meet your health care education needs. With the convenience of online training and DVD instruction, AESS provides options for annual mandatory education for all staff.
We offer customized solutions to meet your needs. Visit with AESS for details.
Why choose Avera’s senior care services? We are the 24/7 extension of your local care team and long-term care pharmacy.
We provide improved access to health care services while enhancing the quality of care and quality of life for your residents and staff with telemedicine services. When you partner with our Telehealth Senior Care, your staff will be equipped with the support it needs to avoid unnecessary transfers and reduce hospital emergency department visits and readmissions, which promote healing and comfort for your residents. Learn more about Telehealth Senior Care.
With an integrated network of testing centers, Avera Laboratory Network provides physicians and hospitals with the most comprehensive, cost-efficient and responsive clinical medical testing laboratories in the region. Our regional hospital labs are staffed 24/7 and you can access information online whenever you need it. Find out more about our laboratory network.